- Wool is durable and long lasting. Wool fiber is unsurpassed in flexible strength.
shape for a lifetime of use.
- Wool is absorbent and healthy. Wool fibers naturally draw moisture away from
the body and can absorb up to 30% of its weight in moisture without becoming
clammy from perspiration, keeping you dry when sleeping.
- Wool provides comfortable warmth. Wool fibers are fluffy with tiny air pockets.
Their loftiness and cushiony insulation keep body heat in and cold out.
- Wool is flame-resistant. Wools’ natural moisture content makes it non-
combustible. A wool blanket will not melt or ignite into flames; an excellent
safety precaution when sleeping or lounging around the campfire.
- Wool is dirt and odor resistant. Wool's microscopic scales hold dirt near the
surface of the fabric, making it easy to remove at the same time preventing
odors from being absorbed by the fibers.